Tutorials and Howtos
OCS Inventory NG Server
- Howto setup OCS Inventory NG Server under Windows, without using XAMPP, by Frédéric Prost, updated by Thierry BARRAU.
- Howto setup OCS Inventory NG 1.02 on MacOS X 10.5 Server
- OCS and GLPI installation guide (Fedora / RHEL / CentOS)
- OCS NG 1.3 Server - Slackware 13.0
- A french mini howto for OCSNG 1.02.1 on CentOS v5.3 by www.beemoon.fr
- Howto path for upgrading OCS NG 1.02.x to 1.3.3 under Windows, by by Thierry BARRAU.
- Howto setup OCS Inventory NG 1.01 on MacOS X. Many thanks to Maurizio for this tutorial.
OCS Inventory NG Agent
- HowTo deploy windows agent with a Microsoft Active Directory
- Howto generate an MSI file associated with OCS Agent
- HowTo Create a Plugin
- How to configure OCSInventory agent 2.0 for deployment via ARD, Munki, etc.
- Howto setup and use OCS Inventory NG Unified Unix Agent for Linux, *BSD, IBM AIX and Sun Solaris
- Howto Compile and Install OCS Inventory NG Agent under Solaris
- Howto deploy the vbs file from office retrive key on the agents with GPO
- Howto deploy plugin files on agents with deploy feature or logon script
- Howto retrieve the date and version of the virus pattern file of Trend Micro
- Synchronize automatically a package of deployment on all remote OCS servers
- How to use OCS Inventory NG Package Deployment by Pablo Iranzo Gómez.
This article describes certificate creation, use of free certificates provided by cacert.org and how to use them with OCS Inventory NG 1.0 RC3 server under Linux Debian.
- Teledeploy examples with OCS Inventory NG v1.x
- Teledeploy examples with OCS Inventory NG v2.0
- Howto deploy packages with user privilege
Manage your network with OCS NG
You will find here all of you need for OCS 1.x
- OSX scripting examples
- Unix scripting examples
- Teledeploy examples
- Generic Installer
- Cross Domain installer
- Windows scripting examples
- Updating Agent
- OCS server with normal user privilege
- Ocsinventory-agent Debian package on woody
- Ocsinventory-agent on OpenBSD
You will find here all of you need for OCS 2.x