OCS Inventory NG:Language policy
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
English • polski
This page describes the current multi-lingual policy on OCS Inventory NG Wiki.
This wiki aims to provide a set of public domain help pages on OCS Inventory NG. These should be translated into as many languages as possible.
- English is the main reference language, and all root pages should be named and written in English.
- Other languages should be placed in an appropriately named sub-page of the English version. E.g. the French version of Help:Contents should be at Help:Contents/fr (not Help:Sommaire, Aide:Sommaire or Help:Sommaire/fr).
- Language sub-pages should be named using the Wikipedia prefix for that language.
- If your language is not listed in Template:Languages then we should not create pages in that language.
- Sub-pages should only be used for translations into other languages, not for English content.
- If an international version of a page exists but an English version does not, then please create a stub article for the English version as this ai
The main page
The English version of our front page is located at Main Page. Translated versions are located at Main Page/code, where code is the language code (e.g. Main Page/fr. Please see Help menu for more details about creating or editing this content.
Importantly, the rule about language codes should be followed here as well: